BSides is a word framework for cyber security conferences. There are more than 400 Security BSides conferences all over the wold running each year. BSides was born out of number of rejections to the CFP for Black Hat USA 2009. It was co-founded by Mike Dahn, Jack Daniel, and Chris Nickerson.
It's time for continue this framework in Kharkiv city.
BSides Kharkiv Conference is a conference for young information security enthusiasts.
BSides Kharkiv Crew invites all specialists, who are on the start of their career, who aren't indifferent in information security and who wants to build strong connected community.
Our goals are
* to connect specialists and young enthusiasts for discussion of latest issues in the field of information security
* to establish interaction and cooperation between the of the conference participants
* start of discussions between participants for experience and ideas sharing , raise the awareness and build of trust within the community members
Our structure will have
* one stream of useful and actual information from cyber security experts
* workshops. A unique opportunity to get practical recommendations and supply of your knowledge on data protection and vulnerability research.
Registration, morning coffee
WHERE IS MY SAFETY, FRIEND?
RESPONSIBILITY FOR HACKING OR HOW NOT TO BE BEHIND BARS
HOW SECURE ARE YOUR WEB-APPLICATIONS?
HOW WE SCREWED UP AND HOW YOU CAN PREVENT THIS
THE BENEFITS OF CTF IN A CORPORATE ENVIRONMENT
INFORMATION SECURITY SPECIALIST: PARANOID OR PROFESSIONAL
PERSONAL CYBER SECURITY - THIS IS EASY. BEGINNING.
HACKING, JACKING, AND JAMMING DRONES
WHY DO WE NEED REVERSE ENGINEERING?
INFORMATION SECURITY FOR NON-PROFESSIONALS - SIMPLE SOLUTIONS FOR COMPUTERS AND MOBILE DEVICES
Lockpicking by DC057
We invite companies for cooperation. If you want to contribute to the development of the information security industry and soread the information about services and products of your organization among participants , please, mail us to [email protected]!
BSides Kharkiv Conference is a community based conference. All collected funds will be used exclusively for the organization of it's and subsequent activities.
Cybersecurity event in Kharkiv